Have you bought an expensive camera – only to leave it lurking in a drawer because you’re not really sure what to do with it?
Do the basics of photography – and all those dials, modes and switches – still baffle you?
Or do you long to learn how to take photos that aren’t just good – they’re filled with magic, beauty and light?
Then you’re in the right place.
Introducing Photography Workshops and Retreats
Photography is one of the most fulfilling ways to engage with the world around us and develop our creativity.
Once you have grasped the basics of this wonderful craft, you’ll be able to capture precious memories, tell meaningful stories and create your own incredible art to decorate your home!
Allow me to guide you through the basic principles of photography so you can fully fall in love with this hugely rewarding medium.
Whether you choose a one-day Introductory Workshop or a Weekend Retreat, you will receive:
- High quality, easy-to-understand tuition in a relaxed and friendly environment
- Individual attention from me, to answer questions and be on hand to help and explain further if required
- A beautiful and comfortable location, to inspire you and provide the perfect backdrop for creativity
- Opportunities to learn and grow your photography skills through a combination of classroom-based training and practical exercises
Working in a small group we’ll cover off all the technical details you need to know, then shoot ‘on location’ to put them into practice immediately. There’s only so much you can learn from reading a camera manual or watching a video – so now’s your chance to get to grips with the nuts and bolts of photography under the watchful eye of an expert!
And to top it off, you’ll also receive a detailed reference pack at the end of your experience, showing you step-by-step how to replicate everything we’ve done so you can keep growing your skills after the session.
If you are ready to join us now, simply click the ‘Book Now’ button under the event listed below that you’d like to attend.
Alternatively, if you’d like to chat about which training might suit you best, get in touch and I’ll be happy to help!
Plus, if you’re looking for a stunning present for a loved one, why not give them the gift of photography? Please enquire to hear more about bespoke gift vouchers.
One Day Introductory Workshop
- Full Day Workshop
- Suitable for the complete beginner, or those with a basic knowledge of Photography
- Covering the Basics of Photography – including aperture, shutter speed, exposure control, ISO, white balance and composition
- You will leave feeling confident with your camera and able to explore and improve your photography with the knowledge you have gained!
Dates available throughout May – August in Hampshire, Surrey and London. Please click the button below to find out more.
- 2 Day Weekend Photography Retreat
- Small group size
- Suitable for those with a basic knowledge of photography, or who have attended the Introductory course
- Building on the basic principles of Photography to set up, frame and capture more advanced images
- Learning how to work with different types of natural and artificial light
- Beginning to develop personal style and capturing richer images with depth and soul
Dates available throughout June – August in Hampshire and Surrey. Please click the button below to find out more.
Questions? Please do get in touch – I’m here to help!